Dependable Transporting Service
We specialize in safely transporting RVs and all trailers: 5th-wheels, bumper pulls, goosenecks, and vehicles. We serve United States, Canada, and Mexico areas. To schedule a reliable transport service, contact us with your trailer details or press the Quote button now. A representative will respond immediately with an estimate.
Preparing Trailer for Moving
- 1. Secure all items inside the trailer.
- 2. Secure all exterior items that can move.
- 3. Secure all doors, windows, vents.
- 4. Drain waste water tanks.
- 5. Charge batteries if needed to operate jacks.
- 6. Inflate tires to recommended air pressure.
- 7. Check trailer lights, tires, & brakes.
- 8. Grease wheel bearings.
- 9. Tighten wheel lug nuts.
- 10. Keep DMV registration tags current.
- 11. Clear path around trailer: Tree branches, debris, overhead wires, etc.
Don't judge a trailer tire condition by the tread wear. Look at the DOT numbers on the side wall of tire to determine the tire age. It is not safe to use tires over 10 years old. Always carry a spare tire.